|• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
( Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27 )
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father,
God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. ( I Jn.5:7 )
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His
Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His
Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth
in Power and Glory to rule and reign a thousand years.
• In the Blessed Hope - the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming.
( I Thess.4:13-18 )
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the
Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18 )
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation.
( Jn.3:5-8;Titus 3:5)
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body
in answer to believing prayer. ( Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24 )
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who
ask for it. ( Acts 2:4;10:44-46;19:1-7 )
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit through properly placed Faith in the
Person and Work of Jesus Christ, by Whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to
live a holy life by Grace through Faith. ( Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11 )
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and
the other to everlasting damnation. ( Rev.20:5-6,11-15 )
|26803 S. Dixie Hwy. Crete, IL 60417 (708) 367-0277
|"Preaching Jesus Christ and Him Crucified"